[Sticky] Server Status: Running normally
Topic starter 23/02/2021 2:50 am
If there are service interruptions they will be posted here.
SimplyColor3D: Running normally.
There are some known issues with the application. We are working on them but will list them here just so you are aware:
- Split Model is now online but imperfect. We are working continuously on this until it's perfected!!
- Colors added to the a perfectly flat horizontal surface (like the top of a coffee table)will not be split
- Splitting does not currently support holes and they will be filled.
- Mac users may need to enable WebGL experimental support AND use FireFox, especially with Big Sur, as the app seems to not work with Chrome or Safari. Alternatively, running on a Mac w/Windows is confirmed to work with Chrome and FireFox.
- Make sure you keep the browser open and in focus during the initial load sequence. It should only take 1 min to load. If you minimize the window then the browser will suspend the processes and it will look like it takes 15min+ (or an infinite period of time) but it's only an illusion.
This topic was modified 10 months ago by BigBrain3D