We collect personal information from our customers in the regular course of doing business. This policy answers some of your most frequently asked questions, and lets you know exactly how we’re protecting the information you entrust to us.
What personal information do you collect about me?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When you visit our website, we also collect:
- the type of operating system and browser you use, and your ISP’s city/province
- what pages you visit on our site and what links you click on
- your IP address
How do you use this information?
The main reasons we collect personal information from you are:
- to complete a sale or transaction with you
- to deliver products directly to you
- to limit the possibility of fraud when we process your returns
If it’s a necessary part of any of these transactions, we also pass on your name and address to a courier company to complete a delivery.
We also use your personal information for other, secondary reasons, including:
- customer service
- to administer a loyalty program
We will also disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we assume you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask you for personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no. Saying no is called “opting out”. By opting out, you can tell us not to collect the information and/or not to share it with other companies.
How do I opt out?
If you received a promotional email from us, an opt out link is provided at the bottom of the email.
If you believe that you are a part of any other marketing list, please contact us for confirmation and/or opting out.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser. Disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this websites.
The Cookies We Set
- Orders processing related cookiesThis site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Site preferences cookiesIn order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics for helping us understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the social media sites will set cookies which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
How do I get more information?
Our staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have about your personal information. If you would like more information about our policies, or you would like to see exactly what personal information we have about you in our records, or you wish to register a complaint, please contact:
You can also contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada for assistance between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm, at:
Phone: (819) 994-5444
Fax: (819) 994-5424
TTY: (819) 994-6591
or by mail at:
30 Victoria Street
or on the Web at: